Big things coming in August!

I have some pretty awesome things planned for August and I wanted to give you a sneak peek. I have been working hard on making Moon Child into an actual blog and not just my hobby. At first, it was just a way to write about going zero waste but then I realized I really love to write and work on Moon Child so I want to focus more attention on it. How you ask?


Moon Child Naturals is coming soon! I mentioned this in my Fun facts about me post but I wanted to officially announce it! Moon Child Naturals will be an online bulk store that carries bulk herbs, spices, teas and much more. If you make your own soaps or just love to cook then Moon Child Naturals will have the bulk items you need! We will eventually expand into name brand products, essential oils and more but for now, we are focusing on bulk. It will start on etsy and move to brick and mortar along with our own online store as we progress and grow. If there is something you want us to carry then let us know!!

Moon Child the blog will be posting more. You may have noticed I went from a few posts a month to a post weekly and now a few posts a week. The goal is to post two to three times a week and maybe try to bring in some other writers. I have some friends that would be perfect for Moon Child but if you are interested in submitting something send me a message!

Since the announcement that I was picked to be a GladRags Ambassador, I have been planning a lot of fun posts about period positivity. These will range from posts about reusables and how to use and care for them to food that is perfect when it's that time of the month. In fact, I posted a recipe already but more are coming!

Videos? I have been toying with the idea of videos but I am not sure. I used to post videos on YouTube back in the day but they became a cesspool for hateful comments and I am not sure I want to go through with that again. Do you want videos? If you do, what would you like to see? I am not a vlogger and my life is pretty boring so that wouldn't be fun for you. I have been trying to remember to do Instagram videos but even then I am terrible at those.

That's all I have for now. I am sure I will come up with other things I wanted to announce but this is good for now. What would you like to see from Moon Child? Let me know!